Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is one beast of a smartphone when it comes to feature set and size. The camera on this thing is able to zoom up to 120X level. However, if you want to improve the camera performance in certain areas, like low light, front camera, portrait mode on all lenses, night mode on lenses, and better details in low light, then give a try to GCam. In this post, you will find the Best GCam port for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra along with the Config file.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Speaking of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, it is powered by the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chip along with 8, 12, or 16 GB of RAM. The display is a 6.67 inches OLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and it comes with Corning Gorilla 5 protection. The backside camera housing contains a Quad-camera Setup with 48 MP 1.2µm lens as a primary shooter with a secondary periscope telephoto lens with 120X zoom capability, another telephoto lens, and an ultrawide lens. The device is fueled by a Graphene enhanced 4500 mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- Credit to Dennis for config files and fw85 for testing the config files.
|GCam Version||Download Link||XML File (Config)|
|GCam V7.3 by Wichaya||Download||Download|
|GCam V7.3 by Nikita||Download||Download|
How to Install GCam on Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking