Are you looking for a working GCam for your LG Wing? if yes then you are at the right place, in this post, we have listed all the GCam ports that work on LG Wing.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Speaking of LG Wing, it is powered by the Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G chip along with 8 GB of RAM. The display is a 6.8-inch Rotating P-OLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels. It made some buzz at the time of its release because of its unusual displays. Coming to the cameras, it sports a Triple camera setup on the backside with a 64 MP lens as the main one accompanied by two ultrawide sensors. The selfie camera resides in a motorized popup housing. The device is fueled by a 4000 mAh battery with Quick charging 4.0 and wireless charging support.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for LG Wing
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
|GCam Version||Download Link|
|GCam V7.3 by Urnyx||Download|
|Note: Enable the second lens from the settings|
How to Install GCam on LG Wing
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in LG Wing, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking