Xiaomi is one of the brands that support Unlocking Bootloader which can be used in many ways to enhance any Android device. In this post, we have provided a download link to download Mi Unlock Flash Tool V4.5.813.51 and there is a guide about using the Unlock Tool to unlock the Bootloader.
Unlocking bootloader means the Bootloader of your device can receive commands through fastboot. You can then flash Custom Recovery or Sideload Mods and ROMs. You can also flash custom ROMs through TWRP which can drastically improve your experience if you prefer Stock Android over MIUI.
Before proceeding, always make sure to take all necessary backups of your files before using the tool. And drop your comments in the comment section if you are stuck in the middle of the process and we will help you out.
Table of Contents
Mi Unlock Flash Tool V4.5.813.51: Download
|File Name||Mi Unlock Tool V4.5.813.51|
|File Size||48 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
How to use the Tool to Unlock Bootloader
Step 1: Enable OEM Unlock, and USB Debugging
- Go to My Device and Tap on Build Number a few times to Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock in developers options
- Go to Developer Options and find the “Mi Unlock status” Option, Open it and then Tap on “Add account and device”. If it gives error 86012 then try after a week, do not try to bind the account again and again as it can temporarily ban your account from binding.
- If you get a network problem while binding the account, then logout from the Mi Account and then select “Add Account and Device”, proceed with Logging in your Account from here.
Step 2: Download the Mi Unlock Tool from Download Section
- Download Mi Unlock Tool from Download Section and Open it as Administrator.
- Boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing and holding Power + Volume down buttons.
- Follow the instruction on the Mi Unlock Tool and Unlock the Device. Sometimes, you may get a time limit on Unlocking the device, the only option here is to wait for that time and then unlock the device.
What are the benefits of Unlocking Bootloader
- Unlocking Bootloader allows us to flash Custom Recovery
- You can Flash Custom Recoveries like TWRP which can be used to flash Custom ROM and GApps
- TWRP can also be used to root the device by flashing Magisk
- You can use fastboot to flash Custom ROMs
- Fastboot also allows us to Install Magisk without the need of Custom Recovery
- You can use Xposed Modules and Magisk Modules to add features
- Remove Bloatware using ADB and fastboot