This post is about Stock Firmware or Stock ROM for Moto One Fusion Plus. You will find all the Download links for every type of ROM. We will update the post regularly to make sure you get the latest ROM.
Stock ROM or Firmware contains the OS or Android and the kernel as well which basically connects the hardware to the software. If you want to go back to Stock ROM from Custom ROM, or if you want to upgrade the Software in your Moto One Fusion Plus, then you can achieve this by flashing a Stock ROM.
You will also find an Installation Guide in the post. You will need a PC and some piece of software installed which are given in the Download Section. If you are Downgrading to a previous Software version, then you need an unlocked Bootloader, you will also find all the steps for that later in the post. So let’s get started
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Section
- 2 How to flash Stock ROM on Moto One Fusion Plus
How to flash Stock ROM on Moto One Fusion Plus
Step 1: Download and Install Drivers on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot drivers and Moto drivers and Install them.
Step 2: Flash the Stock ROM/Firmware using fastboot
- Download the Stock ROM from Download section given above
- Extract the zip file and copy-paste it into the adb folder which should be in C: drive
- Open the command window in the adb and fastboot folder by Right click+Shift key and click on “Open command window”
- Boot your phone into bootloader mode by typing adb reboot bootloader in the cmd/Powershell window
- Copy and paste this code into the command window (Different for Android 9 and Android 10)
fastboot getvar max-sparse-size fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash pit diskmap.pit fastboot flash fwbl1 fwbl1.img fastboot flash ldfw_a ldfw.img fastboot flash ldfw_b ldfw.img fastboot flash keystorage_a keystorage.img fastboot flash keystorage_b keystorage.img fastboot flash bootloader_a bootloader.img fastboot flash bootloader_b bootloader.img fastboot flash modem_a modem.bin fastboot flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img fastboot flash oem_a oem.img fastboot flash oem_b oem_other.img fastboot flash logo_a logo.bin fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img fastboot flash boot_a boot.img fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.10 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash system_a system.img_sparsechunk.9 fastboot flash system_b system_other.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system_b system_other.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system_b system_other.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
This will flash the Stock ROM/Firmware on Moto One Fusion Plus.
Note: If you are Downgrading then you need to unlock the Bootloader. Follow the below steps to unlock the bootloader
Unlock the bootloader
- Enable USB Debugging and Allow OEM unlock by going into Developer options. Go to settings > About phone and then tap on “Build number” multiple times until you see “You are now a developer” popup
- Open the Motorola Bootloader Unlock website and click on “Next”. On the next screen, Sign in with your Google or Motorola account
- Reboot to fastboot by turning off your phone and then pressing Volume Down and Power Key together
- Connect the phone to your PC and open the command window. Type this in cmd
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
- It will give a code which you need to copy and paste it into the Data Scrub tool
- Data scrub tool will give a new code, copy it, and paste it in Motorola Unlock page which you just signed on to.
- Click on “I agree” and then click on “Get unlock code”
- You will receive an Unlock key
- Now type the following code in the command window twice
fastboot oem unlock UNIQUE_KEY
UNIQUE_KEY is the key you got on Motorola unlock page. Paste the code twice to unlock the device.