Mi Note 10 Lite is now getting the MIUI 12 update on the devices running the Global version of MIUI. The update is based on Android 10 and also updates the Mi Note 10 Lite to August Security Patch. You can check the Changelog section below to check all the new features introduced in MIUI 12.
|MIUI Version||MIUI 12|
|Android Version||Android 10|
The update is in the initial rollout phase which means only a number of devices will get the update. The update then will be rolled out to all devices once the ROM confirms to be stable. However, if you cannot wait for the wider release, then you can download the ROM from the Download Section and install or flash it manually using the given Guide
Table of Contents
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- System animations
- New: All-new physically-based animation engines with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- System visuals
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make the content structure clear.
- Floating windows
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full-screen gesture.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split-screen and floating windows.
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Fix: Control center wasn’t always displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Dark mode
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in the darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system security.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Home screen
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: A new model for scanning documents
- New: Movie frame
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features upfront.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
(Flash on your own Risk):
Recovery ROM: Download
OTA Package (Upgrade from ): Download
How to Install/Flash The Update on your Mi Note 10 Lite
If you want to Upgrade your MIUI then Use this Method. Make sure to Download the OTA package only, Fastboot ROM will not work with Updater.
Done! You have flashed Stock Firmware for Mi Note 10 Lite