Redmi Note 8 Pro is now getting the MIUI 12 update on the European version of the device. The update brings the latest MIUI 12 with lots of new features and comes with the version number V18.104.22.168.QGGEUXM. It weighs around 2.0 GB and 794 MB if upgrading from the MIUI 11. You can check all major features in the changelog section below or check out this post to check all the features of MIUI 12.
The update is in the initial rollout phase which means only a number of devices will get the update. The update then will be rolled out to all devices once the ROM confirms to be stable. However, if you cannot wait for the wider release, then you can download the ROM from the Download Section and install or flash it manually using the given Guide.
Table of Contents
- System animations
- Optimization: Animations in selected scenes
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper left corner to open Notification shade and from the upper right corner to open Control center
- New: When Notification shade is open, swipe down from the upper right corner to open Control center
- Optimization: Control center is now closed by incoming calls
- Optimization: Press and hold redirection options
- Dark mode
- Optimization: Brightness and color improvements for wallpapers in Dark mode
- Optimization: SIM compatibility issues
- Fix: Dual apps couldn’t use location services
- Fix: Emergency broadcast info wasn’t displayed correctly
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: Screen lights up with animation now
- New: Status bar color gradient animation
- Fix: Notification shade wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
Recovery ROM: Download
OTA Package (Upgrade from V22.214.171.124.QGGEUXM): Download
How to Install/Flash The Update on your Redmi Note 8 Pro
If you want to Upgrade your MIUI then Use this Method. Make sure to Download the OTA package only, Fastboot ROM will not work with Updater.
Done! You have flashed Stock Firmware for Redmi Note 8 Pro