Redmi 6 Pro is now getting the MIUI 12 update on the devices running on the Indian version of the MIUI. If you were also expecting the Android 10 along with the MIUI 12, then the bad news is that the MIUI 12 update still comes with the Android 9. But MIUI 12 brings a lot of new and exciting features that can fill the void of Android 10 to some extent.
You can check all the major features in the Changelog section and a complete list of MIUI 12 features can be found here.
The update is in the initial rollout phase which means only a number of devices will get the update. The update then will be rolled out to all devices once the ROM confirmed to be stable. However, if you cannot wait for the wider release, then you can download the ROM from the Download Section and install or flash it manually using the given Guide
Table of Contents
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- New: All-new physically-based animation engines with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make the content structure clear.
- New: App drawer allows you to keep your Home screen neat and categorizes apps so you can find them faster.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features upfront.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
Recovery ROM: Download
OTA Package (Upgrade from V220.127.116.11.PDMMIXM): Download
How to Install/Flash The Update on your Redmi 6 Pro
If you want to Upgrade your MIUI then Use this Method. Make sure to Download the OTA package only, Fastboot ROM will not work with Updater.
Done! You have flashed Stock Firmware for Redmi 6 Pro