Mi 10i is a well-balanced device with lots of good internals to talk about, but the 108 MP Samsung HM2 sensor on the back is the star of the show. The main sensor uses the Pixel binning tech to combine nine pixels to one, hence improving the image quality. But when combined with GCam or Google Camera, then you can enhance the image quality by a big margin, especially the dynamic range and low light shots. In this post, we have listed the best GCam for Mi 10i along with a config file.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
The Best GCam for Mi 10i is GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. All the Auxiliary cameras are working perfectly along with all the features that GCam offers like HDR+, Night Sight, Portrait Mode, and Video recording. Config files can be downloaded from the download section.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Xiaomi Mi 10i
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|GCam Version||Download Link||XML File (Config)|
|GCam V7.3 by Urnyx05||Download||Download|
How to Install GCam on Xiaomi Mi 10i
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Xiaomi Mi 10i, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to the “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges them into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low-light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of the Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking