Are you looking for a good GCam for your Samsung Galaxy M31? If yes then you are in the right place. In this post, you will find the best GCam along with a config to further enhance the camera performance. GCam is a ported camera app from Google Pixel devices, that brings a very good image processing power to all android devices.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Speaking of Samsung Galaxy M31, it is powered by the chip along with GB of RAM. The display is a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and it comes with the support of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The backside contains a Quad camera Setup with a 64 MP lens as a primary shooter with secondary ultrawide, macro, and depth sensors. The front side contains a 32 MP selfie shooter. It is fueled by a 6000 mAh battery with 15 W fast charging support.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Samsung Galaxy M31
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|GCam Version||Download Link||XML File (Config)|
|ZGCam V7.3||Download||Download (Credit: BenTDN)|
How to Install GCam on Samsung Galaxy M31
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Samsung Galaxy M31, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of the night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking