Xiaomi’s Mi Note 10 made some buzz when it was released because of the Penta Camera setup on the back. The primary shooter, Samsung’s 108 MP is a very capable sensor, and when compared with GCam, you can enhance the low light camera performance even more. So in this post, you will find the Best GCam (Google Camera) for Mi Note 10.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Speaking of Mi Note 10, it is powered by the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chip along with 6GB of RAM. The display is a 6.47 inches AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and it comes with HDR10 support. The backside contains a Penta camera setup with a 108 MP lens as a primary shooter with 4 secondary sensors which includes two telephoto lenses, an ultrawide lens, and a macro lens. The front side has a 32 MP selfie shooter. It is fueled by a 5260 mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|GCam Version||Download Link||XML File (Config)|
|GCam V7.3 by Burial||Download||Config|
|GCam V7.3 by Urnyx05||Download|
How to Install GCam on Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Xiaomi Mi Note 10, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of the Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking