Realme 7 brings some fine improvements over its predecessor Realme 6. One of the major changes in the new Camera sensor Sony IMX682 64 MP sensor and a new algorithm “Ultra High definition” enhances the clarity and details in the image. However, in budget smartphones like Realme 7, GCam always gives some stellar results compared to the Stock Camera. In this post, you will find the best working GCam APK for Realme 7.
The best GCam for Realme 7 is NGCam V7.4. This version of GCam has every feature working except the front Video camera. This is not a deal-breaker because features like Portrait, Night Sight, and HDR are working perfectly.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Realme 7
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|GCam Version||Download Link||XML File (Config)|
||Download||Download | Credit: Harshit Technical|
|GCam 6.1 Reborn Wyroczen 1.0
How to Install GCam on Realme 7
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Realme 7, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking