With all the $1000 flagships in the market right now, the mid-rangers never get the attention they deserve. However, you can get all the flagship devices specifications in many mid-range smartphones, but one thing almost all of them lack is the flagship camera. And even though the budget device can sport good Camera hardware, it still needs a good Processing.
That’s where the GCam comes in. GCam or Google Camera, as the name suggests, belongs to Pixel devices. But some devs ported it and now you can download and install it in your Android device, given that the chipset supports it. In this post, You will find the Best GCam for Poco M2 Pro
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
Table of Contents
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges it into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking
Download GCam APK for Poco M2 Pro
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
- No Config File means GCam is pre-optimized.
|GCam Version||Download Link||XML File (Config)|
|GCam V7.3 by Urnyx05||Download|
How to Install GCam APK on Poco M2 Pro
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Poco M2 Pro, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam, Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
So, that’s it. Download GCam for Poco M2 Pro and start taking those amazing low light shots. In the upcoming time, we will update the article with the latest and best GCam for Poco M2 Pro.
Dont forget to follow us on Twitter for more Android updates.