Xiaomi, one of the biggest Budget smartphone manufactures, has been trying to cement its name in the Mid-range and Premium segment for quite some time. Mi 10T series, a cheaper alternative to the premium Mi 10 series, received lots of positive reaction when it was released, mainly due to a balanced array of features for an affordable price. The Mi 10T variant comes with a 108 MP sensor and captures some good shots for the price, but it can be enhanced further using GCam. In this post, you will find the Best GCam for Xiaomi Mi 10T.
Thanks to the developers, GCam is ported and available as an APK to install in any Android device, provided that, camera2api is enabled in that Android device. GCam uses the camera2api to get better control over the smartphone’s camera sensor and then apply its amazing Image processing algorithms to produce Sharp, detailed Images with Good dynamic range. Night sight, a feature introduced in Google camera v7, captures great photos in low light and hence, improves any Android’s device low light performance by a big margin.
GCam comes in many versions from various developers. So finding one for your device can be a cumbersome task. That is why we picked all the GCam versions that works for Mi 10T so you don’t have to. We looked into forums and Telegram groups, to find out the right GCam version.
Table of Contents
Download GCam APK for Xiaomi Mi 10T
- This post will be updated with a new GCam release if that works better than the previous one. Make sure to Bookmark this post
|GCam Version||Download Link||XML File (Config)|
|GCam V7.3 by Urnyx||Download||Download|
1. 60 FPS Video Recording is not Working
How to Install GCam on Xiaomi Mi 10T
- GCam APK
- That’s it, Camera2api is already enabled in Xiaomi Mi 10T, Install the GCam apk and use it.
To Apply the XML settings for GCam (If Given), Follow this Process:
- Go to File Manager and create a new folder in the root of your Internal Storage as:
- Copy and paste the XML files to “Configs7” sub-folder
- Open GCam and double click on the empty space from the right or left of the shutter button
- Your XMLs should show up there, select one desired XML and click on “Restore”. If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded
Why use GCam?
HDR+ | Great Dynamic range
Google’s HDR+ is based on Image fusion technology which takes different images and then merges them into a single but more detailed image. It improves dynamic range and also gives better low light shots.
Portrait mode is now fairly common in every smartphone, but GCam clearly got the upper hand in Edge detection and natural blur.
The night is different than HDR+ in many ways. HDR+ gives better dynamic range, on the other hand, Night Sight gives better low light shots by lighting them up and removing noise. So far, Night Sight is the most powerful ability of GCam and is far better than Mi’s Camera.
It simply taking pictures of the Night sky full of the star. It is a feature within Night mode.
- Motion Photos
- Lens Blur
- Photo Sphere
- Motion tracking