Poco F1 is a complete beast when it comes to performance. But the MIUI is something which holds it back from being a perfect smartphone. So here we are with best custom ROMs for Xiaomi Poco F1.
MIUI is a heavy skin which means a lot of work has to put in order to update it for every device. MIUI is also bloated and comes with a lot of extra apps. So in order to get the best software experience, flashing a Custom ROM is your best bet.
Not all ROMs are actually usable so we selected 7 best custom ROMs for Poco F1 which provide best features, performance, and stability. So let’s start
Flashing a Custom ROM needs a custom recovery, here are the steps:
First Download these:
Step 1: Unlock the Bootloader, Enable OEM Unlock, and USB Debugging
Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock in developers options ( Tap a few times on Build no. to unlock Developers options)
Go to this Page and apply for Unlocking permissions. After receiving permissions download the Mi unlock, Install it and unlock the Bootloader
Step 2: Flash the TWRP by Fastboot
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers and Go to C:\adb
- Download the Recovery and place it in C:\adb folder and Rename it to recovery.img
- Connect your Device to PC via USB Cable and Open command Window in adb folder and type this
- This will list your Device and if the Device not listed then Install Drivers
- Now, Assuming that you have moved recovery.img to C:\adb folder, type this in Command Window
Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- That’s it! Recovery is flashed. Type this to boot into recovery
fastboot boot recovery.img
Go into Install section and flash Forced Encryption Disabler
Now flash the Custom ROM:
- Download the ROM and GApps (GApps are already included in Pixel experience ROMs)
- Boot into Recovery and Go to Wipe section. Wipe Data, System, Cache and ART cache.
- Go to Install Section and Install ROM zip file
- Flash GApps if ROM doesn’t include them
- Flash Magisk if you need root